Write to the Bone is a personal, intellectual and often emotional adventure, posted in cyberspace so a few of my friends, you among them, can follow along.
Transforming Education at the Margins, Vol. 1:
- Introduction and Process
- Education in the age of Insourcing, up-credentialing, and reliable technology
- Sir Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
- Sugata Mitra: Build a School in the Cloud
- Salman Khan: Let’s use video to reinvent education
- Daphne Koller: What we’re learning from online education
- Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness
- Geoff Mulgan: A short intro to the Studio School
- Ken Robinson: How to escape education’s death valley
- Book Review – Disrupting Class: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns
- Geoffrey Canada: Our failing schools. Enough is enough!
- Position: Let’s get beyond the emphasis on technology in reforming education.
- Concept: Watson, Pixar, and Kahn in the Classroom.
- Position: It’s not K-12 or even K-20. It’s K-success.
- Concept: Learning Paths
- Charles Leadbeater: Education innovation in the slums
End of Life Issues, Vol. 1:
- A Minister’s Perspective on the End of Life
- Contributing to our own Demise
- Where will I Die?
- Poets on Death
- Last Wills and Saying Goodbye
- Dad has Cancer
- Ativan (Lorazepam) and Disoriented Death
- Father has gone out
End of Life Issues, Vol. 2:
- Let’s improve the ways we die.
- Roshi Halifax reflection on 40 years of experience with the dying.
- The Executor’s Challenge
- Adam Ostrow: After your final status update