The End of Life series has new entries. Write to the Bone has another segment - Transforming Education at the Margins. There are new entries in Fiction and Commentary.
- Write to the Bone
- A Minister's Perspective on the End of Life
- Contributing to our own Demise
- Where will I Die?
- Poets on Death
- Last Wills and Saying Goodbye
- Dad has Cancer
- Ativan (Lorazepam) and Disoriented Death
- Father has gone out
- Let's improve the ways we die.
- Roshi Halifax reflection on 40 years of experience with the dying.
- The Executor’s Challenge
- Introduction and Process
- Education in the age of Insourcing, up-credentialing, and reliable technology
- Sir Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
- Sugata Mitra: Build a School in the Cloud
- Salman Khan: Let's use video to reinvent education
- Daphne Koller: What we're learning from online education
- Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness
- Geoff Mulgan: A short intro to the Studio School
The current IRS scandal: through a nonprofit lens
Loss, sorrow and anger leads to ‘de-extinction green list’ …
Drones – soon the most terrifying weapons on the planet
You may be prescribed a bag of chemicals
What is happiness, and how do we get it?
Engage in personal vulnerability as if it will be your next big adventure