- Write to the Bone
- Introduction and Process
- Education in the age of insourcing, up-credentialing, and reliable technology
- Sir Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity
- Sugata Mitra: Build a School in the Cloud
- Salman Khan: Let's use video to reinvent education
- Daphne Koller: What we're learning from online education
- Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness
- Geoff Mulgan: A short intro to the Studio School
- Ken Robinson: How to escape education's death valley
- Book Review - Disrupting Class: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns
- Geoffrey Canada: Our failing schools. Enough is enough!
- Position: Let’s get beyond the emphasis on technology in reforming education.
- Concept: Watson, Pixar, and Kahn in the Classroom.
- Position: It's not K-12 or even K-20. It's K-success.
- Concept: Learning Paths
- Charles Leadbeater: Education innovation in the slums
- An Online Education for Every Age
End of Life Series
- A Minister's Perspective on the End of Life
- Contributing to our own Demise
- Where will I Die?
- Poets on Death
- Last Wills and Saying Goodbye
- Dad has Cancer
- Ativan (Lorazepam) and Disoriented Death
- Father has gone out
- The Zero Step
- Neuroscience, religion, and deconstructing the self
- The current IRS scandal: through a nonprofit lens
- Loss, sorrow and anger leads to ‘de-extinction green list’ …
- Drones – soon the most terrifying weapons on the planet
- You may be prescribed a bag of chemicals
- What is happiness, and how do we get it?
- Engage in personal vulnerability as if it will be your next big adventure
In the past I occasionally conducted interviews and wrote articles for organizations like The Center for Leadership Innovation. These links honor the organizations portrayed and show a different side of my writing.